Cooper Tire has expanded its A/T3 series with the Discoverer AT3 4S. As a new addition to the AT3 lineup, the 4S has one significant selling point: its ability to provide excellent snow grip.
Treadmill manufacturers have made purchasing new tires a problematic task. If you had to select between the Cooper Discoverer AT3 and the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, you wouldn’t have to do so because the AT3 is no longer available. Several years ago, Cooper added the AT3 4S, AT3 LT, and AT3 XLT to its line of AT3 tires, all of which are designed for lifted vehicles and intensive off-road use, to the AT3 family. A whole redesigned tread compound and other extra features are included in the AT3 4S, and also the cooper discoverer at3 noise review is also mentioned in detail that it does not create sounds and noises.
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s Pros & Cons:
|✅Capabilities for the colder months is decent.
|❌Not very quiet but when it comes to remaining silent, some people are willing to compromise overall,
|✅Traction in the sand is top notch compared to some of other competitors
|❌There are a few hiccups in the presentation.
|✅Great in Wet and dry circumstances' because of its on-road performance and braking grip
|✅Products made in the United States, so they are more available to citizen
- Snow Groove Technology is the name given to Cooper’s serrated tread blocks. According to Cooper discoverer AT3 4S Review snow, the “saw-tooth” design keeps the snow in place for better traction in icy conditions. AquaVac channels are included in the tread of the Discoverer AT3 4S to help spit out water and prevent aquaplaning in all weather conditions, not just snow.
- Another part of the tread is the five rows of tread blocks designed and developed to give traction on and off the road. Lastly, the AT3 4S has characteristic microscopic zigzag-pattern sipes in each tread block, which are another clear sign of winter performance and grip. These features come together to make the AT3 4S an approved winter tire with the three-peak mountain snowflake logo displayed on the sides.
- Cooper places the 4S above the A/T3 as a decent all-terrain tire. As a result, it compromises some quietness and handling to provide the bundle it delivers so well. If you require even more off-road capability, Cooper has additional aggressive tires available.
- The tire’s UTQG treadwear rating of 620 is impressive, given its off-road capabilities.
Check out Best Tires for Tundra
Vehicles Are Compatible
There are five Chevrolet models: Tahoe (trailblazer), Blazer (trailblazer), Silverado (trailblazer), and Suburban. Durango, Dakota, and Ram are three of Dodge’s best-selling cars. There are several popular Ford automobiles, including F-Series, Expedition, and Ranger. It’s a long way from here to Envoy; it’s a long way from here to Envoy. There are several popular Jeep models, including Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Commander, and Liberty. Frontier and Nissan Titan One thousand and fifty-five ram. The best-selling pickup trucks on the market are Toyota’s 4Runner, Tundra, and Tacoma models.
The Cooper Tire Discoverer AT3 4S is available for roughly $111, depending on where you purchase it. The most recent Cooper Tires coupons are also available here. An AT3 4S Cooper Discoverer warranty If you buy the Cooper Tire Discoverer AT3 4S in Eurometric sizes, you’ll get a standard limited treadwear guarantee as well as a staggering 65,000-mile treadwear warranty. It’s a great warranty.
What to look for in Buying
- Indeed, Cooper tires aren’t as well known as Michelin or Continental, but they’ve gotten to the top tier-one tire industry thanks to their impressive R&D efforts. Cooper is best known for its Discoverer tires, which are made for trucks and sport utility vehicles. In particular, the AT3 and the cooper discoverer at3 4s winter review and the cooper discoverer at3 4s towing check are compatible for both things.
- In the beginning, Cooper only made one AT3 tire, and it was discontinued. Both critics and spectators praised it highly. Since Cooper is from Ohio, he is familiar with the colder climates that AT3 4S performs best in, so the brand decided to release specific versions for more niche truck audiences like AT3 LT for trucks and designed for carrying loads, and AT3 XLT, which is designed for lifted pickups (like the Ford Raptor) and Jeeps.
- When it comes to performance and pricing, Cooper is the clear winner in the market.
- There are two high-strength steel belts within the Discoverer AT3 4S encased in a two-ply polyester case with a single-ply nylon cover. Tyre’s lifespan and life are improved as a result of this. The structure of the tire’s sidewalls is two-ply.
Comparison Between The AT3 Vs the AT3 4S
|– Original model
|– New tire
|– Available in smaller sizes
|– For medium to larger sizes
|– Ideal for SUVs and as all-season
|– Ideal for light trucks
|– More comfortable on the road
|– More reliable for off-road
A serrated edge is added to the tread blocks of the AT2 4S, resulting in increased off-road traction, as opposed to the original AT2. The sidewall design is a more conservative approach to reducing road noise, yet it is no less compelling. With its three-peak mountain snowflake emblem certification for harsh winter driving, the 4S is a four-season vehicle. An additional 10,000 miles of tread life are also included in the warranty.
More on Best Tires for Tacoma
The Discoverer AT3 4S satisfies the traction standards of the Severe Snow Service for northern 4×4 enthusiasts. Tire regulators in the United States and Canada came up with the most demanding traction testing regulations for snowy conditions. Snowflakes with the Three-Peak Mountain logo on the sidewalls of tires symbolize success. When the weather is terrible, the Discoverer AT3 4STM with Adaptive-Traction TechnologyTM can manage smooth and rough conditions.
zigzags of sipes on the ground
At the heart of the AT3 4S’ winter grip are a silica-based tread compound, zigzag sipes, and Cooper’s distinctive “saw-tooth technology,” which helps enhance bonding with snow-covered roads and boost the tire’s traction by trapping snow inside the tread. As everyone who has ever created a snowball knows, snow sticks to snow.
When it comes to real-world performance and safety, Cooper found that the cooper Discoverer AT3 4S light truck tire stopped 20 feet shorter on snow than any other all-terrain tire on the market. The length of a standard automobile is around 15 feet.
Frequently Asked Questions
On slippery roads, how does it perform?
When designing a tire that can be used in various conditions, rain must also be considered. The AT3 4S didn’t blow me away as much as it did in the dry. The tires include
Aqua Vac channels and sips on the thread blocks. Driving in rainy and slippery weather, what does this mean?
Everyone is almost pleased with the AT3 4S’ performance. However, despite the unfavorable conditions, the tires held on to the road. They were able to maintain their grip on the street, despite the grip being not as excellent as in the dry. Having predictable tire behavior allowed us to anticipate when and how they would lose traction.
Reference & Source: